Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thank you to my Big Bro

I must take a minute to say thank you to my big brother Marv for helping me make Hannah's sight so great. If I was left on my own, it would be a mess. I only wish he lived a little closer. Little sisters always look up to their big brother. I know Hannah thinks Tommy is the greatest. When they were younger, she would always take up for him when he got into trouble. I never did that for Marv everything was always his fault. I remember having paperwad fights on the steps in our house on Miriam Drive in Florence. Tommy and Hannah do similar stuff. Tommy is more protective of her than he admits.

I'm tired of the snow. It took me 2 hours to get home last night and an hour and 1/2 to get here this morning. I Supply is a great place to work so I'll just keep on making the drive. Still beats the drive to Hebron.

No comments:

Post a Comment