Sunday, March 3, 2013

Unemployment Stinks

I've been unemployed since May 2011.  I have no respect for the people I once worked for.  Especially one that claimed to be my friend.  I am not consumed with hatred anymore but I would love to see him just once more.

Anyway, things are really, really tough right now.  I made my first trip to the food bank a very humbling experience, especially for Tommy.  We are two months behind on our house payment.  Did I mention I hate Bank of America.  You are threatening foreclosure on someone's house but you won't return their phone calls.  My unemployment ran out in December.  All those years all that experience means nothing.

I pray I find something soon.  I decided God was mad at me so I've been going to Church so He can tell me to my face :)  I love Church not sure why I stopped going.  I'm sure depression had something to do with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment