Friday, March 22, 2013

I have a job interview and I hate google sites

I have pictures on the website that just randomly disappear.  The header was gone today.  What the heck?
Happens all the time.  Then there are the blank areas I can't get rid of and can't find anything in help that tells me how.  I only looked at the home page today I'm afraid to look at the other pages.

Finally, I have a job interview.  I hope I don't mess it up.  My self-esteem is gone, my confidence is gone and I can't remember anything 2 seconds after I see or hear it.  I think about all the people I helped get a job or get promoted and only a couple have given me leads in two years.  Vendors I had treat me like I have the plague.  I will admit that I was depressed for months and wouldn't talk to anyone or go anywhere but come on guys give me a break.  I hope that all my deserters are never in this position I wouldn't wish the last 22 months of my life on anyone.  Well maybe 4 men, GS, JP 1 & 2, and DS.  What goes around comes around.  God has a way of taking care of things.

Going to see my dad this weekend hope the snow holds off.

No comments:

Post a Comment