Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sinus Surgery again

Hannah is headed for sinus surgery #5.  Her first surgery was the first playoff game between the Reds and Philadelphia, you know the no hitter in 2010.  I will never forget her first surgery because of that little baseball fact.  Children's didn't carry whatever channel it was so my brother and I watched ESPN and kept seeing the updates scroll across the screen.  Poor Tommy was so disturbed by the no hitter.

It's a two hour surgery so you have plenty of time to sit and worry or eat in the cafeteria you know like chocolate and stuff :) 

# 5 and I'm still going to worry about it.  Her CT scan was pretty awful this time and she just had surgery in October.  CF stinks I'm trying not to say sucks anymore or I swear to God.  Wish me luck.

Let's see #1 was October 6, 2010, #2 was February 13, 2012, #3 was February 27, 2012 he couldn't get into one side to get it cleaned out opening was too small, #4 October 24, 2012 and sometime in June after school will be #5.  Sad thing is she has been having severe sinus pain off and on since March.

What a strong, amazing wonderful little girl!  Never complains just does her stuff and keeps on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment